Sunday, January 31, 2010

Welcome to my bento blog

My new blog:
Last year I was into making cupcakes, this year I've decided bento are healthier and more practical. I still don't have a lot of bento things so some of these might look a bit rubbish, but I figure the only way is up. The idea of this blog is to keep track of all the bento I am hopefully going to make.

A little about me:
I live in Wellington, New Zealand and am HR Manager for a yarn spinning plant. I've been interested in Japan since I first started learning Japanese at school when I was 13. I studied Japanese right up to university, had a couple of trips to Japan and lived in Osaka for a couple of years. Despite this I only recently discovered how cute bento can be. I've started studying Japanese again recently because I'm going later this year, and hoping to bring back lots of bento things.

3 comments:

  1. I love your bento blog Nichola - they look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my bento blog! Thank you for your comment. I hope you will be able to enjoy viewing many delicious and cute bento.

    ReplyDelete