Monday, March 15, 2010

Breakfast bento

Two posts in one day!! I usually have breakfast at work and always used to have yoghurt with other stuff but I'm on antibiotics at the moment and have to have them in the morning and not have calcium for two hours. It's a bit of a pain because it means the yoghurt is off the menu (literally). I've just been have porridge each day but making my lunch for tomorrow inspired me to make a breakfast bento for tomorrow too. I wasn't inspired to make anything inspiring however :(

Tomorrow's breakfast is english muffins with chutney on three and sweet chili sauce on the other because the chutney ran out. They all have red onion and red capsicum on top. Two then have lemon pepper and the others have garlic salt and normal pepper. On the side is kiwi fruit and blueberries.


2 comments: