Sunday, August 22, 2010

一番弁当!!!

This is pretty much like last week, but it is quick and low ww points at least.

So here it is on one of my Uniqlo yukata and on my 一番tshirt from Kyoto.  Top: just lettuce and the frog has balsamic vinegar in him.  Middle: chicken baked then grilled at the end, with salt, pepper and garlic salt.  Sitting on more lettuce.  Bottom: cherry tomatoes with feta.  YUUUUUUUM. おいしそうね!


Packed up for work.  Top box is Cath Kidston Kids range, from my friend Yaeko.  She gave it to me when I visited her in Osaka.  How great is she!!!  Bottom box is Care Bears which I got at Narita airport last month.


Tomorrow (Monday) is my friend Joanna's birthday.  We had a Kath and Kim themed party last night.  This is me on the right dressed as Kath.  The wig was in a bag so I didn't realise how big it was when I bought it! It is hard to see in the pic but I also had Kath-esque earings!


Here is the cake I made.  It has a layer of chocolate butter cream in the middle.  There are more photos of the cake on my tweetphoto page. 

2 comments:

  1. That cake looks so good! I am going to come visit the next time you make that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Ok, cool - I will make two, since you will be coming so far!

    ReplyDelete