Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn't have

I feel really bad about mine, but felt better when I saw Amie had the same one!

I often interrupt people.  I don't mean to and I usually only realise when I'm actually doing it.  I think it happens because I get all excited about stuff.  This is also why I am so clumsy and always falling over when I haven't been drinking!   Also, at work I know I do it because I know what the person is going to say - I've been doing the same type of job for ages so I often know where the person is heading with what they are saying, but I need to remind myself that they still want to be heard, and every situation isn't exactly the same so I need to let them talk!

Sometimes I actually bite my tongue when someone is talking so that I don't start! I'm v sorry if I've done this to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment