Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 05- A picture of somewhere you've been to


This is blonde me in Penang, Malaysia, last year.  I looooove Penang.  I've only been twice but would go every year if I could!!

 

Surfing the Great Wall of China. 


Me to lady on street: "Can you please take a photo of me in front of the Eiffel Tower?" (thinking it might look something like this, but with more of the tower obviously, since someone else taking it will be able to see better).


Lady on street: "Sure, no problem"
Me: "Thank you very much.  You just hold down this button for two seconds"
Lady: "ok" snap

Result:


Um, seriously?!





2 comments:

  1. I love that pic of you and the Great Wall of China!!! Just plain awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think the idea was that my feet wouldn't be seen. It was amazing though, we walked up these really steep bits and then you'd get to all these stalls with people selling stuff. No idea how they got it all up there!

    ReplyDelete