Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

Ok, so considering it is September 14 (yay - 6 months to White Day!!! feel free to start thinking what you are going to get me boys!...) I don't have very long to achieve these goals by.  I have a couple of work related things I want to achieve by the end of the month but considering I work in HR I don't think this is the right place to post them!


Ok, so goals for the rest of the month are:


Follow my exercise plan.  I sprained my ankle a couple of weeks ago and today my physio said I can run 20 minutes at a time. So while I think I'm reasonably fit at the moment, that's from RPM so it's a bit of running to get up to 10km by the end of next month at the Auckland marathon!  As long as I follow the plan I made, I should be ok though.  The highlighted bits are my massages with Gillian of Le'Esscience.  I totally recommend you go see her if you are in Wellington, or you can order things from her from anywhere!


Keep sticking to weight watchers - I'm a bit over my goal weight at the moment and want to get back to it so I can go crazy shopping in Auckland because I seriously have no clothes at all.  I'm not doing the girly "I don't have anything to wear" thing, I mean seriously I have hardly any clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment