Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 23- Something you crave for a lot

Easy!! a McDonalds soft serve ice cream cone! I don't go a week without having one!


I'm not big on ice cream in general because I don't like cream.  McDonalds ice creams are a bit watery though, probably because they are 99% fat free (NZ ones, not sure about other countries).  I'm not sure if you can actually call them an ice cream because according to the McDonalds ingredient list they don't contain cream. 


I have a really sore throat today, so, I went to the McDonalds at the bottom of Taranaki St after my meeting in town this afternoon to get an ice cream.  I figured it's kind of medicinal since it helped my throat feel better for about three minutes.  




1 comment:

  1. Hi Girl!

    I just awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award on my site!

    See under my current Giveaway on the Giveaways and Accolades page!

    adayinmotherhood.com

    CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete