Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

More photos? There's already a heap of photos of me on here so I'm not adding more!

How I have changed from last year to now is my hair - I started last year with long dark hair, then went short light brown, then got longer and blonder as the year went on until I was totally blonde.  Then I went really really dark and short and ended the year with my hair the same length as now but darker.


This year I've pretty much had the same cut and colour except for a bit of a mullet last month for three weeks.  I got some foils three weeks ago with a colour over the top so it's fading lighter again as the colour washes out.  I'm hoping it isn't going to lighten up too much though! I want to grow it a bit longer so I can go swimming over summer and not worry about the bottom curling out and looking weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment