Monday, November 8, 2010

Auckland

The weekend before last Sarah, Lucinda, David and I went to Auckland for the marathon.  Sarah did the half, I did the quarter, David did the half and Lucinda did the full marathon!


Obviously I was quite excited to go on a mini break (much debate about what constitutes a mini break though) and as normal I took pictures of pretty much just planes and food.

Arriving at Auckland - cloudy but warm!


Lunch at Portofino's at the Viaduct. Not dodgy like the Queen's Wharf one though. 



Sarah's dinner after the marathon














My dinner after the run













Lucinda's dinner after her huge marathon effort!


















View from the restaurant at dinner


Sky tower


Mt Egmont


Mum and Dad's house (very bottom right)


Wellington!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment