My first blogger award!! Thank you so much Lori!!! Make sure you check out Lori's website and on twitter!
Her writing style is amazing and I love our late night twitter conversations when I'm home from the pub on a Friday night (well, Saturday morning...).
So, about the award...
This is just a fun way to meet other bloggers and get to know one another, by passing these fun bloggy awards to other bloggers that we like! There are some FUN rules in accepting this bloggy award.
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
4. Contact the bloggers you choose and let them know they won the award.
Seven things about me:
(1) I'm from New Zealand
(2) I either take ages to decide stuff (took me three and a half years to decide what colour to paint my house) or decide super fast (once I bought a car in two days and another time in three days. Both times I wasn't even looking for a car!).
(3) I love Japanese katsu curry
(4) I sleep talk
(5) I've watched and read Bridget Jones' Diary about a million times
(6) My next holiday I want to go to Hawaii or Croatia. Or New York, or Malaysia.
(7) My next overseas holiday will be Sydney for my friend Sarah's wedding!
15 blogs that DESERVE this award and your attention! (please note these are not in order of importance!)
- Obviously Lori's blog! http://www.adayinmotherhood.com/a-day-in-motherhood.html All Mums have to check it out!
- Lovely wee days http://lovelyweedays.blogspot.com/ - fantastic blog from New Zealand if you are into baking.
- The Culinary Explorations of Mrs Cake http://culinaryexplorationsnz.blogspot.com/ another great blog about food from NZ!
- Nothing Too Fancy http://ntfancy.blogspot.com/ Great cooking blog from Australia
- Hapa Bento http://www.hapabento.com/ Go the bento!
- Bentolicious http://www.mybentolicious.com/ More gorgeous bento from Lia!
- Hawai'i's bento box cookbook, bentos and more for kids http://susanyuen.wordpress.com/ buy Susan's books! So good!
- Melanie Sumner http://blog.melaniersumner.com/?p=2041 bento and lots more
- Ken Tanaka http://kentanakalovesyou.blogspot.com/ Ken loves you! Help him find his parents!